Random Chit Chat

Never really been a fan of palm phones. If it ran android, It would be a different story, but they have to have their own OS.

My iMac just blew a foghorn at me because I tried to open iChat. At like extreme volume too.

LOL WUT?

This picture reeks of awesomeness.
129129262768696953.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIdhkuVPzkE

Comment win:

This looks like the see-saw from my playground back when I was little.

Oh, did I mention the playground was designed by Tim burton?

Can't wait till Thursday. I'll probably be busy for an hour or two. I get my new case, I get to finally use my OCZ Vendetta 2 HSF, I gotta re-apply thermal on my north and southbridge, both my 8800GT, and of course my CPU (because of the HSF), and finally, trying cable management again. Hopefully, everything goes well.

What's better in the latest games now, dual core at higher clocks (past 3Ghz), or quad core with lower clocks (below 3Ghz)?

an yalls rigs are so clean looking :( lol

Not mines. I didn't even do cable management because I was going to transfer everything in a couple of days. It was pretty nice before I got my new PSU though, but not as nice as the people here.

Well seeing that even the xbox has 6 threads, multicore FTW!

So quad?

I like it, but I might tape it and spray it black. I'm just not a "blue" kind of person. Not that kind of blue anyways. I might do something with the LEDs too....I just don't like LEDs. Hahahaha.

EDIT: Teny, unless you are going super budget with something, quad is pretty much the standard now, IMHO. Unless you are pitting like an older quad (1st gen. phenoms) against something newer that's dual core (new dual cores from AMD), etc.

Back
Top Bottom