Random Chit Chat

lol just reading through and saw the case pic, if yours is anythign liek it I'd personally class that as really clean and empty looking ^^ mine is a a little messy with wires everywere in a boxed area under the drive slots

Why does nobody do cable management? It takes like 30 minutes and improves airflow by a good bit. None of this really increased build time, and I just kinda routed cables out of the way to help airflow, I wasn't trying to make it look perfect.

Rig 1:

P5220266.jpg

Rig 2:

IMG_0030.jpg

Rig 3:

IMG_0034.jpg

@Teny It's Tuniq Tower 120 and heres the link http://www.ebuyer.com/product/169197

Cool, I wanted to get that back then, but it was too big for my setup and didn't want to pay $50 for an HSF.

Why does nobody do cable management? It takes like 30 minutes and improves airflow by a good bit. None of this really increased build time, and I just kinda routed cables out of the way to help airflow, I wasn't trying to make it look perfect.

I tried, but it never looks as nice as most people that does it on this forum. Mainly because I didn't know how to do it. I'm gonna try harder this time though.

Nay. Wait for the Microsoft phone to come out...that new one they unveiled at mix10 or whatever it's called.

I didn't say BUY the microsoft phone. I said wait til it comes out. It'll spark some more competition in the marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom