Random Chit Chat

Okay, how is it even possible to even make these noises with a guitar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5BrE1Pi5cU

Floyd Rose + Wah + Slide + heavy distortion makes up most of it. He also uses a Phaser and, I think, a Digitech Whammy in parts of it. Having a good ear and great knowledge of harmonics doesn't hurt either, lol.

What I want to know is how the heck he stuck the slide to the back of his headstock while he wansn't using it.

What I want to know is the negative number of chicks attracted to a man with his face and chest painted silver.

Talk about c*ck blocking yourself.....

haha yeah lol

with my new heatsink, my idle temp is 34c, so its droped by 7-8c already and ill propperly test it tomorrow by leaving it on for hours playing intense games and programs

cool, ill have a try of that too some time, and it wont make a difference if im usng AMD and not Intel will it

I'm looking at some SATA cable, and I was wondering if I get too long of a cable, how do I hide it?
My trick is to do the loop thing with a pencil, but I don't think that looks nice.

EDIT - Think 18" will be good/long enough for my NV690 and 680i LT mobo?

I always hide mine on the backside of my 5.25" bays. See if you can find some pics of my case in the gallery...or the mods forum. I'll look in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom