Random Chit Chat

Yep. Think original arcade version of asteroids.

I always wanted to do an oscilloscope. Plug in a good turntable to it and you get some amazing results.

I will PM you other possible projects.

aarrgg I HATE people who cant drive for sh*t!!!!!! some jerk in a 4Runner decided to pass me on a corner with a car approaching pretty close to us. If I hadn't of slammed on the breaks so he could get back in we woulda all got killed. my girlfriend and i almost knocked our teeth out on the dashboard lol. I went from 90 to 20 in about 3 seconds lol
Some people!
/rant

Can't stand crappy drivers either. The other day I was taking the exit off I-405 and this Honda Accord comes flying past me and cuts me off through the freeway/exit divider (where the line splits and starts to go > > >).

Some dumbass in an Audi decided that she had the right of way at her stop sign even though the design of intersection gave my direction no stop sign and the right of way.

I'm pretty sure I need my horn to be louder. Like three times louder?

If you do it right, it shouldn't be a problem.

Like I said, shin etsu is better for this, partly because it is slightly more viscous.

Well, I already bought the cemarique, so I am going to test these out. I probably won't even change the thermal if I didn't cook my cards by accident. I won't know if I actually lower my temps either because when I change the thermal is the same time I get my new case, and the new one will have a 120mm fan blowing into both the cards.

Okay, this is bugging me. Does anybody else see a '+' next to my username on the online members list?

I mean, it is really bugging the hell out of me and I want it gone or I want to know why it is there.

A '+' next to a person's name on the bottom means they are your buddy. I think you might have added yourself by accident.

I think most people doesn't use the buddy thing. Even if they do, only they will know.

EDIT - I DL the latest version of Everest because people told me they can display both the southbridge and northbridge of an nvidia mobo. I checked the temps, and here they are...

SPP (northbridge) - 59c
MCP (Southbridge) - 70c

Seems pretty hot to me, but people said nvidia told them 100c is the regular operating temperature. Northbridge is the one closer to the CPU and Southbridge is the one near/next to the PCI slots right?
I think I might mount a fan on the southbridge because it doesn't have one. My northbridge has a fan, but is there anything else I can do to maybe reduce some temps besides switching the heatsink? I'll be using ceramique on both also.

I hate to sound the alarm but we are being overun with spam. Apple are have a sae.

have you seen a medical professional about your problem with depression foothead?

Back
Top Bottom