FoFiX

so how you liking the game?

It's pretty sweet with multiplayer on multimonitors. I played it with two player on dual monitors, so each player gets their own monitor. Pure epicness.

so how you liking the game?

It's pretty sweet with multiplayer on multimonitors. I played it with two player on dual monitors, so each player gets their own monitor. Pure epicness.

its ok, would be better if the game would allow control over game difficulty

didnt know you could do that tho.

lol ummm well my point is that the difficulty is based on the songs. The songs can have up to four difficulties, the same ones as guitar hero games. If the songs are fretted with only one, then of course, there will not be a choice, and it will default to whatever the song was fretted as, which is normally insanely hard.

Play the songs that are ripped from the games then. That's usually how it is with community made songs.

Play the songs that are ripped from the games then. That's usually how it is with community made songs.

well ya, but still, its a bit lame to go through all the trouble to make a song, but only make it for one setting.

Yeah, which is why I am telling him to play the songs that are from the games, and not the community made one.

well ya, but still, its a bit lame to go through all the trouble to make a song, but only make it for one setting.

Well, most people fret what they hear. The only way they can make it easier is if they remove some of their fretting. For example, there will be some places where you hear where your instruments, but you don't actually get to play the part.

Back
Top Bottom