Hyped

Kage

Golden Master
I'm well hyped.

Going to get paid for my first freelance job working as a 3D modeler for a guy I've known in the 3D community for a while for his company (that has just happened to have finished work helping on the Crysis 2 trailer), that I completed over the weekend for one of his clients.

Took me around 24 hours (Minus issues) to complete the modeling of an Apple iPad in full detail/accuracy. I'll show you shots once he's confirmed I am able.

I had to model, and make textures for it. He's going to be creating the materials/render using the model/textures I provided.

The best part is, it looks like I have a contract coming my way to work more for him, and possible full time work (maybe a shift to London). Should be on more than I'm getting in the job I have now working at a cash and carry anyway, as an assistant :D

Well, at the moment, I'm not sure on the fixed price I will be paid. The Apple iPad served as a test for him to see how well I worked, etc, so I got £100 for that, which for my first paid job for me doesn't seem bad at all, for a pretty minimal designed Apple product

No haha; I used just reference images I found online, and on the Apple site to build it. Its as accurate as I could get it, without having one by me

Back
Top Bottom