Your favorite classic games

foothead

Omnicide now.
What are your favorite classic computer games?

Mine are Star raiders for Atari home computer

atari-star-raiders.jpg

Duke Nukem

duke_nukem_3d_assualt_trooper.png

and obviously Doom.

doom.jpg

Post screenshots if you can!

I like the old Leisure Suit Larry games, Rise of the Triad, Karate Champ (the old arcade game) and Punch Out (also the old arcade game). There are probably more, but those were the first to come to my mind.

I used to be addicted to this game.

SLEDCS.jpg

Sled Storm for Playstation. I paid $25 for a copy of it last year at the local game store, and was soooooo happy.

Man this thread is bring back so many memories
Excite Bike
assist09_071003a.jpg

Bases Loaded
bases-loaded.jpg

Donkey Kong Country
donkeykong_country.jpg

Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge
ferrari_grand_prix_challenge_image_6WhYzWmpFJNbofY.jpg

Ninja Gaiden
ninja_gaiden_nes_screenshot.png

Also Ditto on the sonic and Sled Storm. Man just thinking about Sled Storm makes me want to go play it haha.

I got stuck on the bear once. (you know what I mean if you have played sled storm)

Also, there is a PS2 game called Sled Storm. This is not the same game. It sucks in comparison.

Man this thread is bring back so many memories
Excite Bike

Donkey Kong Country
donkeykong_country.jpg

Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge
ferrari_grand_prix_challenge_image_6WhYzWmpFJNbofY.jpg

Ninja Gaiden
ninja_gaiden_nes_screenshot.png

Also Ditto on the sonic and Sled Storm. Man just thinking about Sled Storm makes me want to go play it haha.

Man Donkey kong country was awesome! I Never had it but i used to play it all the time around my mates house! We also used to play Bubsy 2 (Could be Bubsy 1 but im not sure)

Bubsy_2_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg

I have the original Donkey Kong for atari computer. It's freaking awesome. Used to play it all the time. I really need to get one of those old monitors to dedicate to my ataris, because I cannot stand the picture being stretched out. I like it when it's 3:4 or whatever those old games used.

More games I absolutely loved.

MissileCommand.gif

Missile command on the atari computer. Again, an example of PC gaming owning consoles. The 2600 version had the worst graphics.

Asteroids on the atari computer (better graphics than arcade, console, AGAIN)
I cannot find a screenshot of this one for some reason. Next time my atari is hooked up, I will be sure to take one.

Atari800Donkey.gif

This is Donkey Kong on the Atari computer. Note the amazing graphics.

PacMan_2.gif

Atari 800 pac-man

versus

A2600_Pac-Man.png

Atari 2600 pac-man

PC gaming FTW!!!!

EDIT: Post 5k!!!!

Haha I loved Bubsey, & the original Sonic's.
What you grew up with, you seem to love more. They are a lot more etched than stuff you'll ever play now.

Rocket Knight (Megadrive)

rocket-knight-adventures-20081117021337690_640w.jpg

Monkey Island series:

the_secret_of_monkey_island.png

Echo The Dolphin:

ecco-1.jpg

Also have love for the game World Of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck:

world-of-illusion-ftw2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom