Don't forget to lube the Muffler Bearings

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! ........

So 2 of my friends were taking a Vocational Ag/Small Engines class in High School and they were rebuilding one of their 4-wheelers. They had a new, 1st year Ag teacher (who was more into the Ag and not so much into the Engines part of the class...) and she wanted to help them. So one day they we're acting all upset and when she asked what was wrong they told her they couldn't find anyone who had a --wait for it-- flux capacitor. These 2 friends are known for classic pranks like this, except they didn't think she'd believe them. The next day they come to class and she comes out to the shop and says that she's sorry but no one she called had one. She said she had a few places who didn't answer and she was going to try them today. Well she came back out later and she was pretty mad. Apparently after like 6 or 7 places just told her no or that they were out, finally one guy was like 'oh you building a time machine' and when she explained what she was doing the dude explained what a flux-capacitor was. Of course she said that it explained why half the people either laughed at her or just said no and hung up.

Oh, it was priceless.

LMAO
Guy:I don't know how this happened maybe at a mall or something but someone has removed your transmission.
Girl: Oh my god don't I need that?
Guy: Yeah well it improves gas mileage
Girl: Oh Ok
Guy: With this car I would recommend getting 2
I know right?.....lol

Also, where the hell have you been? Nice to see you posting here again.

Back
Top Bottom