G15 v2 vs. G100

Lennox

In Runtime
I bought my G15 keyboard for $100 at Fry's Electronics about a year after it came out. Now I see Logitech has the G110 up on their website! Read up!
I would like to hear your thoughts on which keyboard is better. Opinions are welcome! :D

9Yzf8.jpg
Wk7Mk.jpg

DfikF.jpg

Well it has macros and gaming features, and a backlight, but other than that it's a run-of-the-mill membrane keyboard. Doesn't even come in dvorak which pisses me off. There is nothing which sets this one apart from the OPs G15. The G15 is actually better because it has the little LCD.

G15 all the way. That G100 looks pretty lame, especially if it's a membrane. Also, it appears it says G110 in the picture :p

EDIT: The only thing I like about that keyboard is the audio ports on the top. But it most likely requires drivers for those to work, which is a downside. I would much prefer if it had dedicated cables for them that plugged in to the back.

It is not $100. It is $80. It does not have an LCD screen attached, but it does have custom backlit color keys!

SCREW the g15. The g110 is EXACTLY like the G19 the new 200$ model but without a screen. The G15 is crap return it and get the G110. you dont need the screen unless you play battlefiend 1942 or whatever its called and vent/teamspeak etc. i have the G110 and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE it

So does the Saitek Cyborg.

cyborg is junk. breaks easy non durable decent features...

SCREW the g15. The g110 is EXACTLY like the G19 the new 200$ model but without a screen. The G15 is crap return it and get the G110. you dont need the screen unless you play battlefiend 1942 or whatever its called and vent/teamspeak etc. i have the G110 and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE it

cyborg is junk. breaks easy non durable decent features...

You sir, are doing nothing but trolling, or trying to justify your decisions by screaming at us.

I also believe you suffer from chronic stupidity. There is pretty much nothing that makes the G110 any better than the G15. You have given absolutely no facts to back up your statements, or any reasoning for that matter. No clue what Battlefield has to do with a keyboard. Vent and Teamspeak are very widely used, so that alone is reason to buy the G15 over the G110.

Also, those cyborgs (especially the 1st, although the second is a little slimmer) hold up great, and deliver quite a lot for the price.

Once again, feel free to express your opinions, but do it with some sort of reasoning or fact, and don't be a total jerk about it. I'm sure many others agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom