Highest Graphics to date?

I have no idea what it really does, that is just a guess. I never used the demo. I had X plane 8, then I bought 9 outright.

It probably cuts you off in mid-flight though. That makes the most sense.

I guess pacman is a simulation of running away from people while you eat food and then eat them.

Aren't all video games a simulation?

third person really isn't, but you have a point. What typically makes it a 'game' is having set objectives.

I guess pacman is a simulation of running away from people while you eat food and then eat them.

The original cover to pacman showed a yellow man with a big head running through a city with ghosts chasing him.

Let me see if I can find it.

pacman.jpg

lol it was a castle.

and he is eating cookies.

third person really isn't, but you have a point. What typically makes it a 'game' is having set objectives.

The original cover to pacman showed a yellow man with a big head running through a city with ghosts chasing him.

Let me see if I can find it.

pacman.jpg

lol it was a castle.

and he is eating cookies.

I bet everyone was disappointed when they found out the graphics on the front of the box didn't match the in-game play.

:D

Pac-Man on the Atari 2600 was horrible. I have it. But that cover is for the Atari computer, not the console which I also have.

Pac-Man on the Atari 2600 was horrible. I have it. But that cover is for the Atari computer, not the console which I also have.

Pacman for the atari computer was awesome. It worked flawlessly on my 400 and 800, never tested it on the 800XL.

How was it horrible on the 2600? I can't notice any differences between the one I have and the arcade version.

Pacman for the atari computer was awesome. It worked flawlessly on my 400 and 800, never tested it on the 800XL.

How was it horrible on the 2600? I can't notice any differences between the one I have and the arcade version.
Seriously? Have you ever played Pac-Man on the 2600. Not an emulator. It's slow and looks different from the arcade game.

Back
Top Bottom