Random Chit Chat

god, im pathetic

iv probably only spoken 1 verbal word in like a week, an all day iv been sittin in the recliner drinking, ugh, wish i had shit to do.

Teny -
Try the EVGA Precision utility. It allows you to adjust the clocks and settings of multiple GPUs.

Ah, I didn't know this would work with other manufacturer's GPU too. Thought it only worked on EVGA cards. Thanks.

god, im pathetic

iv probably only spoken 1 verbal word in like a week, an all day iv been sittin in the recliner drinking, ugh, wish i had shit to do.

Can't go see family or friends?

Ah, I didn't know this would work with other manufacturer's GPU too. Thought it only worked on EVGA cards. Thanks.

Can't go see family or friends?
A) everyone that i went to college w/ moved away/second shift kills personal life
B)none here.

I think he meant to your family.

lol, thats a pretty boring road trip then.

i dont exactly have the sort of connection with my family, an plus, its boring. sucks to drive 3 hrs to my dads for only sat. night being there an then leave sunday to go back home, kind of a waste of money. with gas these days an none of my friends are back home anyways either

So ever since I started to SLI, my primary 8800GT easily goes above 90c. That's pretty hot for me, especially since the fan is already at 100%. I was looking at some aftermarket coolers for it, and it would cost me a total of $80 for both my cards (cooler and heatsink for the memory). That seems a bit much.

I think I might change the thermal paste sooner than I thought. I'm gonna check how hot it is after I get my new case. I assume that it should be cooler since the airflow is better, but probably not by much.

EDIT - After watching a couple videos on how to change the thermal paste on 8800GT, I think I might do it soon. Seems easy enough, it's kind of like changing the CPU thermal paste.
This would void my warranty right?

Rep to anyone who knows if you can extract a stream URL from a Flash object.

I need to get the stream from the adobe flash object on this page (my campus radio station): usiouxfalls.edu/kcfs

I have no experience, so I don't know if this is even possible. I want to see if I can get the stream URL so I can open this in iTunes or something else besides my dumb browser.

Back
Top Bottom