Lorry pushes car at 60mph!

Semi-trucks are not light and have engines with massive torque output. Since it was most likely a very slow collision, the truck just pushed it along as if nothing was wrong. Also, Semi trucks are not the least bit quiet either.

LOL. Funny vid. I was like wth is a Lorry but i get it now. Hehe.
I think it's funny that at one point the driver of the car has the brakes on...hmm...
Also good thing is was wet and the car was sliding. It might have been different on dry pavement.

That's a way to take advantage of a truck's right-of-way. :D

I probably scream a bit. Get scared, and start getting p**sed at the driver. :rolleyes:

If they were the ones in the way, they deserved it. My dad drives a Mack Semi-Truck for a trucking company. Some idiot came right next to his truck and started to merge at him on a bridge! He swerved over the the edge of the bridge and struck the side of the girder and took his mirror off, the person swerved back into their lane after noticing they were drifting, sped up to the front of the truck, and then cut my dad off! :mad: His horn didn't do a thing!

Cheers,
Joshua

I probably scream a bit. Get scared, and start getting p**sed at the driver. :rolleyes:

If they were the ones in the way, they deserved it. My dad drives a Mack Semi-Truck for a trucking company. Some idiot came right next to his truck and started to merge at him on a bridge! He swerved over the the edge of the bridge and struck the side of the girder and took his mirror off, the person swerved back into their lane after noticing they were drifting, sped up to the front of the truck, and then cut my dad off! :mad: His horn didn't do a thing!

Cheers,
Joshua

If I was in a truck that big and someone else wasn't paying attention and was drifting, I'd just sit there. Probably wouldn't effect the truck much if the guy hit him.

I find it hard to believe the truck driver in the video doesn't even notice the car though...

Cheers,
Joshua

I dunno, I'd love to have some truck air horns on my car. Because when people do stupid shit like that it's nice to make them remember it all the wa until they can change their pants.

I believe my dad swerved over because he had just been promoted to a new 2006 truck the company had just bought a few weeks ago. They use trucks from the 1970s, and 1980s, so it's like the crown jewel truck. I guess he'd rather waste the mirror, then risking being sued and damaging his truck.

We had a 2007 Dodge Durango merge on us, we laid on the horn, and they swerved back so fast I thought they were going to flip! :D

Cheers,
Joshua

Back
Top Bottom