C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight

MetalOverlord76

Daemon Poster
Have any of you played it yet? I heard some people don't like the no-base building, but the game play footage looks exciting.

Its something new. Rather than focusing on base defences, you build armies more quickly and such. It seems strange but kind of unique.

I was never good at C&C.. I always seem to be rushed.. I like games like age of empires, where you can kinda sit back and watch your city grow a little.

I will try this new game out though, just not online.
Ive got battleforge for that.

So how is this game, any good? No-base building how is that working out, any fun?

I'm a HUGE fan of the C&C series. It is the only series that I legally own a copy of every game that was released in it - from the first C&C all the way to the last expansion for C&C 3 and RA3. I haven't bought C&C 4 yet, but I will soon.

I liked where Westwood was heading with the series, but then EA took the whole series over. Given, the games during EA's full reign are very good games, but my favorite of the series remains Tiberian Sun, and it's expansion Firestorm.

I think they're taking a cue from games like Halo Wars and Battleforge, somewhat, by removing the tetris element of most older RTS series. Not having to constantly position your buildings keeps things simpler and quickens the gameplay, leading to, IMO, a much more interesting experience. I'd like to see how the resource management works, though.

Back
Top Bottom