Need help picking out a vcard

Some companies that really and truly stand behind their product have a no questions asked replacement policy. The most well renowned company for this is Craftsman. If the tool breaks at any point, it's replaced at ANY carrier (normally Seers) for a new one or a more updated version. No receipts, just the broken item so it can be swapped.

Well, considering LG has such a long warranty (I expected 1 year, not 3, I thought the warranty was out of the question), I have a feeling they do care about their customers. Only time will tell though. If LG ends up replacing my monitor, I'll definately be buying from them when I buy a second monitor to dual screen with, or even if I want an upgrade, which I probably will because 1440x900 is kinda low in this day and age.

It was very high quality too, the clearest, most crisp picture I've ever seen, and I have incredible vision.

19" (16:9) is not terribly bad at all. I use it normally. I wouldn't mind getting a 25. but anything higher is just too much.

Yeah, I'm not in any hurry to replace it, especially with this particular model looking as good as it does.

Right now I'm using my mom's 17" eMachines monitor and it looks like garbage. Even before AND after configuring the settings, it has this dull, smokey look to it, and black text is kinda faded.

My LG monitor is 3000:1 contrast ratio and 2ms response, which I would assume is good compared to other monitors since it looks fantastic and others don't.

I hate to bring up this old topic again, but I'm finally ready to buy, and I went to check out that gpu and psu that was recommended a few pages ago, and they're unavailable now. FML.

I tried to find similar products for similar prices, but the only $75-$100 range psus are 450w. My budget is $240 after taxes and shipping (Can budge up to $270 but that's the absolute maximum).

What a pain.

$288 :( cheaper card? Even the 5750s wind up adding up to like $276.

What about...

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131163&cm_re=4850-_-14-131-163-_-Product

This? I know it's not a 5xxx series but I don't know what else to do. I don't even know what I would do with all this power, I don't play new games that utilize it.

Back
Top Bottom