PLEASE HELP WITH ASUS G73jh-a1

Silent Wolf

In Runtime
Please help! I start my computer (laptop) log on, then 5 seconds in, it freezes up completely. I have no idea what happens.... Please help, if you have any questions please post here. it only started it when i restarted it the 2nd time....

Ok, I will try this. thanks for quik reply!

Well it worked. I guess either a torrent effected it, or steam... all the torrent was was 3 songs.... hmmm.

It's hard to download something you don't want with torrents unless you're a total pillock. You just have to check what you're downloading. If it's an mp3 there's hardly any damage it can do. But I guess there could be a small tracking doc in the torrent ID that allows someone to hack into your computer. Seems like a lot of work just to screw with someone though

EDIT CCleaner is a hard drive cleaning program. It might get rid of any nasties in your system. And if you don't have antivirus...I suggest Avira. The least invasive and lightest antivirus program

I like clamwin, the open source antivirus. It catches most everything nowadays, and doesn't bog down your system like most antiviruses do. Just be sure to turn the annoying update boxes off, and yet it update automatically.

Back
Top Bottom