Random Chit Chat

Im looking for two of them actually.

OnceOver- These Precious Days

and

Dramarama- Hi-Fi Sci-Fi

Im still surprised. Normally Uncle Torrence can help me locate anything like that

EDIT: I *cough* found *cough* the first CD. Now just the second one to go

And if anyone is wondering why im coughing so much, i really need to stop smoking eh? ;)

Kinda sucks that CM hasn't ship my stuff yet. Looks like I am getting it either late next week or early week after.

:/ That sucks.

I just put a budget and 'uber budget' loop in the liquid cooling guide.

I made a bunch of different loops for the LCS guide. Check it out if you haven't already. It's a shame I hit the 10,000 character limit. I wanted to put one more in there. Is there any way for a mod to allow me to post more than 10k characters in a single post?

Been working for hours every weekend at my church trying to complete 2 projects. One is for a kids clothing bank, the other is installing a rear projection screen. Tonight I went and busted out lathe and plaster on the inside wall for the projector project. Found some more damn wiring the electrician has to move. Ugh. More setbacks and delays. Story of this project's life. If it didn't have to be up to code/done by a licensed electrician, I would do it myself. I've rewired a crap load of stuff in my house. But, it'd be better to have any potential problems fall on someone else haha. Not saying my wiring crappy...

It'll be not fun doing the header and drywall. Poo....I hate drywall. Taping and mudding is not my strong point.

I'ma have to make a thread to see what projectors will work for our setup. I have been getting some help over at bigscreenforums. They've been very detailed. I don't promote other sites often, but they have been great.

EDIT: Here's the thread. Help from anyone skilled in A/V would be great.

:/ That sucks.

I just put a budget and 'uber budget' loop in the liquid cooling guide.

I made a bunch of different loops for the LCS guide. Check it out if you haven't already. It's a shame I hit the 10,000 character limit. I wanted to put one more in there. Is there any way for a mod to allow me to post more than 10k characters in a single post?

just double post....

It's 6am.

I just got home from an entire night out.

Then I gotta go to a party at noon. I'm going to be really freaking tired tonight.

Back
Top Bottom