Photos of retail GTX 470, GTX 480 leaked

foothead

Omnicide now.
Well, hardwarecanuks managed to get ahold of some photos of XFX's GTX 470 and 480 retail models.

xfx-retail-gtx480-card.jpg

xfx-retail-gtx470-card.jpg

Souce

EDIT: Wow I typoed the Title, if a mod could fix that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry. :(

Re: Photos of retail GTX 4780, GTX 480 leaked

That actually looks pretty awesome, though It looks like an aftermarket cooler may be in order...

That actually looks pretty awesome, though It looks like an aftermarket cooler may be in order...

For these cards, I think watercooling should be applied from the factory. :p

Seriously, I hear they run so damn hot that Nvidia had to disable a SP cluster to help deal with heat. No idea if that is true or not though.

Have there even been any games that top Crysis in processing power required yet?... I mean, Uncharted 2 had some damn good graphics, but that's not on PC.

Have there even been any games that top Crysis in processing power required yet?... I mean, Uncharted 2 had some damn good graphics, but that's not on PC.

X Plane 9, and it's open GL.

Then there is ARMA II, but that is mostly due to the worst optimization ever.

they release some good benches yet?
thats looks pretty ugly i like the batmobile ati cards

they release some good benches yet?
thats looks pretty ugly i like the batmobile ati cards

Nvidia released some, showing the GTX 480 topping the 5870 by a fairly small amount, but I have a feeling those are biased. I want to see some third party, objective reviews.

NV really screwed themselves over if the power requirements of this thing are true. It means they cannot produce a dual-GPU version.

Back
Top Bottom