Need For Speed World

I would try to get on, but I uninstalled mine a few days back.

Tell me how it is. Lost interest in Need for Speed Shift...the driving physics just aren't my thing. It has good car variety, plenty of tracks and nice upgrade/wheel choices, but I'm still not a fan of how the cars drive.

I lost interest in Need for Speed long ago. Shift was supposed to be like a sim, but it has an arcade-feel to it.

I also can't stand how the cars feel.

Well, I'm gunna use and add to someone else's line here that I saw in the RCC thread.

I lost interest in NFS along time ago, too, and I've been playing it since it was on the PS1. I think I played through Hot Pursuit on PS2. Then I really got into one of the newer ones for PC...I can't recall what it was...it wasn't Carbon (that one sucked), but one of the ones that really focused on drift. EDIT: ProStreet.

Anyways, I won't play them now. I will only play them if Uncle Torrence lends them to me, and as of late, that's just been a waste of time according to Aunt Bandwidth. (Credit to Winslow33 on "Uncle Torrence" usage).

I don't like nfs world. Just got it working this morning but disliked it because the gfx are horrible and it just feels like a cheaply made game. It sort of reminds me of what need for speed was 10 years ago. I really hope in the end they either fix up the gfx and gameplay a little bit or offer it for free. Before anyone tears my head off I do understand that it is still in beta and will be improved on.

nfs world kind of feels like playing an old midtown madness game.

Back
Top Bottom