Well this is.. umm.. a fail?

winslow33

Daemon Poster
Check out what a friend of my dads did to his old '93 explorer. Poor thing. Uses it as a bush truck... wich i GUESS would work for, but i think having doors might be nice.... :eek:
07954kc_20.jpeg
0998gfl_20.jpeg

nope. they were rusted and were pretty full of holes, so he just cut it all apart and tossed 'em. even took off the lights for some reason.
Worst part is hes trying to sell it for $500...... i wouldnt give him anything for it lol

I would so deck out that interior but leave the rest looking like crap. Contrast is amazing when done right.

If I had that thing, I'd at least be putting on doors and a pickup truck box from an F-150 on it... THEN id would be kick-ass

a tool box.
a couple of doors
some wings and a massive lift and big tyres, that would look pretty neat.

I would have kept the back roof to bend downward, those seats are going to mold, and smell like crap after a few storms.

If you put a little weight on the back it might be pretty good offroad because its so light. I told him I'll give him whatever price a scrapper would (guessing about $100), just for the engine. It's only got 133,000 km's on it, and my dad's 1991 Explorer XLT has over 400,000kms, so it might be good for an engine swap...

LOUD thing though, incase nobody noticed theres no exaust. just a straight pipe

Back
Top Bottom