Random Chit Chat

ok then....

because when i buy something, im like thats 100$.... that took me a day and a half of work just to get that money, an i blew it in 5 mins.
Kind of makes me feel guilty at times. I try to not spend any of my hard earned cash anymore.

I used spaces in Binary because you guys were doing it.

ok then....

because when i buy something, im like thats 100$.... that took me a day and a half of work just to get that money, an i blew it in 5 mins.
Kind of makes me feel guilty at times. I try to not spend any of my hard earned cash anymore.

I'm like that once in awhile, then I think, isn't that the reason why I am making money?
I went overboard this month, I haven't spent this much since ever. So I plan to buy 1 more game (not out yet), and save the rest till after summer (Food not included, gotta eat to survive).

I used spaces in Binary because you guys were doing it.

I'm like that once in awhile, then I think, isn't that the reason why I am making money?
I went overboard this month, I haven't spent this much since ever. So I plan to buy 1 more game (not out yet), and save the rest till after summer (Food not included, gotta eat to survive).

lol i guesss

but id rather have money in excess just incase something comes up, plus bills bills bills : /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnBxG0UDs9c RUSE

Okay, then I want to eat so I won't look deformed. No offense to those that likes her.

It's best to have money saved up, you don't want to be in debt.

Is RUSE really that great? I think Steam is letting me try the beta.

thats how i got it, just played the demo, its sweet i think.

pretty hard tho

i just found this tiger Direct vid, an i think we should put it up in one of the stickies so that new PC builders can watch and get a bit more comfortable with building a rig. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ETu53QfDwk

I hate it when I'm trying to *cough* find *cough* a CD and NOWHERE i can think of looking has it. pisses me off. Asked my Uncle Torrence and even he cant help. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom