Random Chit Chat

Yeah, despite common-thought. ATITool will work with Nvidia cards. I do not, however, suggest using ATITool to OC your Nvidia cards. The MAX-finder app is nice, but dangerous to use on an Nvidia card because it attempts to use an ATI based architecture tool to find the max. It lags out severely and normally BSOD's you.

Yeah, the first one was by accident, I guess the second one is more of a deja vu.
Anyways, I don't know how to use ATItool, when I select the "scan for Artifacts" I get this message...
"The video card you selected for overclocking in ATITool does not seem to be used by Windows.
Visual Testing had been disabled/
To fix this, go to Display Properties, Settings, and enable the monitor output of the card."

Right now I am running the stability test on Furmark with 100% fan speed.

Oh, because the card is in an SLI setup which ATITool can not recognize. You need to take the card that you recently got to 130C out and use it as a single card.

It is a single card right now on the primary PCI-E slot. My old 8800GT is sitting on my desk.

Who would pay for random people to stalk them on twitter? Spammers are getting more and more random.

I was just about to report that when I realized that the owner has some legit looking threads otherwise. Though I still believe that kind of advertising is not allowed here.

@Teny, You want to do a TV5 session right quick? (Assuming you're on XP. I don't know how to navigate Vista or Se7en too well)

Right now it's past 225 seconds on furmark, and I don't see any artifacts yet. The current temp is 92c.

I'm on W7.

That is good, but hot. Might wanna use rivatuner to make a more aggressive fan profile.

How do I? It's already cranked up to 100%.

BTW, how long do you guys think I should run it for? Right now, it's past the 400 sec mark.

550 Sec with 98C. I think the reason why it's hot is because my room is hot.

If you aren't noticing any artifacts by now, you should be fine. The card /may/ need a new application of thermal paste, though. Some paste is only rated for a certain temperature. And beyond that temp, the paste's chemistry is compromised.

Back
Top Bottom