Random Chit Chat

Is that really it? I thought there were a couple parts to buy and stuff.

Nope. It's pre-filled, and ready to roll. Just install and plug it in.

:O :O :O :O :O :O

You bought the CM-690-NV? pics on arrival plox. I want to help you deck it out.

Alright, I added it to what I'm planning to buy next, though it might take me a couple months or so.

Yeah, I liked the CM690 I had back then, so I decided to buy another, but this time one that has a transparent side. I'll post it when I get, and I might do some OC'ing later on, which I think I need your help. I'm thinking it's going to be next Thursday is when I get it.

Kind of holding them back, isn't it?

Besides, Intel changes their socket so they can make money. It's like gaming consoles. They change them often so when you want to play the latest games, you have to buy the latest console, too.

Not holding them back.... how would it...?

Its awesome because you can use the older AM2 mounting kits for coolers.

I'm sure AMD has discovered a way to utilize moar pins, as Intel has, and their plan to stick to a backwards compatible socket has kept them from using more interfaces and technologies.

lol, Teny. I feel like I want to buy one now so I can mod it. It's exactly the same case as mine. Just with a green scheme. But I still think it could rock the black and green very well.

I think something bad happened. I started play a game, then I heard a ripping noise (like tape peeling off). I opened up Everest about 3 minutes later, the GPU was at 130c, and the fan was not moving. Turns out that there is a paper jamming the fan. I don't know where or how it happened. Think it's still good?

I'm sure AMD has discovered a way to utilize moar pins, as Intel has, and their plan to stick to a backwards compatible socket has kept them from using more interfaces and technologies.

They have a new socket for their upcoming twelve core CPUs. It is designed like intel's LGA sockets.

I am sure they stuck to the 939 socket because it didn't bottleneck anything. I mean, it seems fine, even with a 200MHz fsb.

I think something bad happened. I started play a game, then I heard a ripping noise (like tape peeling off). I opened up Everest about 3 minutes later, the GPU was at 130c, and the fan was not moving. Turns out that there is a paper jamming the fan. I don't know where or how it happened. Think it's still good?

Holy crap, let it cool, then run stability tests. Where did paper come from?!

Your 8800? Nah. It probably narrowly avoided damage. But even the 9800GTX+'s (55nm) were rated for 120C. Run an artifacts test.

Back
Top Bottom