Rally Racing

OK, so I finally got the car. Not what I'd hoped for, but its got 4 wheels and an engine... I guess. Friend of the family gave it to me for damn near free, needs a new radiator and starter to run any good again.
1984 Buick Regal. very similar to this, but a little rustier lol
%2782-%2787_Buick_Regal.jpg

I feel like doing it up like the one in Fast And Furious, lol
356.jpg

for all you guys looking for awd cars, they are pretty easy to find and are in a good price range, if you dont want to spend the 3000+ then look for a impreza L

or even a legacy does fine, ive already seen legacys for 900 and under, kijiji is the way to proceed :D

OK, so I finally got the car. Not what I'd hoped for, but its got 4 wheels and an engine... I guess. Friend of the family gave it to me for damn near free, needs a new radiator and starter to run any good again.
1984 Buick Regal. very similar to this, but a little rustier lol
%2782-%2787_Buick_Regal.jpg

I feel like doing it up like the one in Fast And Furious, lol
356.jpg
lmao, that was hilarious in F&F, he had an auto but he kept pushing in a "clutch"

And that car is rwd, weighs a lot, and great for a drag car. Not so much for a rally though I think...

yeah, when my friend said he got me a project car as a "present" i wasnt pictuing one of those lol.... might try to trade for a cavalier or something

For Rally it wouldnt be so great, but with a 454, 5 speed, some fat rear tires... it sure as hell would be fun on the street.

Yeah, thats true.. Maybe I'll keep it. Be a fun little guy with a few simple mods and some new paint

Back
Top Bottom