Random Chit Chat

An X300 will run Aero, but window opening/closing animations can get a bit choppy at high resolutions. It'll run Youtube videos just fine though.

I guess if they recommend vista business 7 shouldn't be a problem should it?

On another note I just got my invite for need for speed world today however I think it ends on march 21 why would they give such a small amount of time to test it out? It really kind of sucks since I'm going to be working all weekend and won't get to play it much :(

On another note I just got my invite for need for speed world today however I think it ends on march 21 why would they give such a small amount of time to test it out? It really kind of sucks since I'm going to be working all weekend and won't get to play it much :(

I only played about 5 minutes of my beta. I was busy over the weekend, and keep forgetting I got it. I don't think it's really that fun. It's more of NFS Undercover than other NFS games.

Spring Break!
Hell YEAH!!! Too bad that I will get rest of my computer parts at the middle of spring break.

Can't wait to go home and get my new PSU and try out SLI. Although I will pretty much take apart everything because of how I did my cable management. Then I gotta do it all over again next week because I am changing cases. So I want to try SLI, but don't really want to do cable management 2 times within a week. Hmm... I wonder when CM will ship my case too.

well right now it's beta so I'll reserve my judgments for after it goes final. I saw some videos online and apparently you cannot smash into other players you just ghost through them. I hope it isn't like that in the final or else what it the point of the game of you cannot take other players out in a race.

I think you can hit them when racing online, but you can't hit them when you are free roaming (I tried).

so, would u recone a 940BE @ 3.5Ghz to out perform a I7 920 stock at the same resolution and GPU?

Only if you had a really high resolution and a high end GPU, like a 5970 or a crossfire setup.

By high resolution, I don't mean 1920x1200.

Am I the only person who is beginning to be scared by 'Biferi'? His questions are becoming increasingly random and it bothers me how they all have the title consisting of the subject, followed by the word help.

/OCD

So I got a mail today, not knowing who it's from, except that it's somewhere from Colorado because there is an "Mailed from Zip Code XXXXX". I couldn;t figure out who it's from because my friends and family wouldn't give me an mail. Anything from college would put their address on it. So I opened up the mail and this is what it said...
"Teny, thanks for choosing ultimate to pick up your new PS3 hope you are enjoying it. Thanks again, (from sender (didn't want to put his name))"
I am surprised as this is the only company that has hand written a letter to me. I guess Ultimate is trying to get better customer service rating ever since they went into new management.

On another note, I got my Corsair VX550W PSU. I know this is a quality PSU because of the weight. I was told that to check if it's a good quality PSU or not is to check it's weight. The heavier it is, the better it is.

Back
Top Bottom