Random Chit Chat

My digital channels was acting up (only 2 though with "no signal"). So I re-did the channel search thing, and this time I found about 20 more digital channels than before. I got Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Discovery is on a different channel. What happened? Did I get a better signal out of nowhere?
I think the new channels I got were picked up back then, but when I turn to those, it becomes "no signal", and I guess now I got signal. Too bad I didn't pick up Cartoon Network, maybe I did, but I got a "no signal".

Well, the only thing left to buy for my build is just another set of RAM, and maybe fans if I still need some.

I think I am done spending any money till next fall. Good thing I don't really see anything I want except a couple of games, but I got 10 right now to keep me company.

Tenyson-sahn. I expert. very long tiem overclocking much time I have done with this. I teach.

Seriously, though. As long as that board uses the PhoeniX 6.00 BIOS, I can help.

Digging up a old post now. :D
Okay, I am going to take your word. I'm assuming that the PhoeniX 6.00 BIOS is the P06 BIOS? If it is, then I will stick with it. I was thinking of updating my BIOS, but people said the P07 and P08 does not OC as good.

When I get my case, retention bracket and have everything set up, I will create a thread on the right section, so be sure to be there when I post so you can help me OC. Let's see how high could I go, just don't be too extreme or risky where I could fry my motherboard/CPU or any other components. :)
I should be done around next Wednesday or Thursday. Wednesday should be the latest I get all my things if nothing goes wrong. Oh yeah, I will be using some arctic silver 5 as thermal, so it might be awhile before I can get true temps.

EDIT - This is what it currently is (I downclocked, still OC'ed, but not at 3Ghz). Just checking if everything is alright so far.
Everest.jpg

What do you think of this computer for basic office use ie spreadsheets,word,basic internet, youtube, music etc. This would be going in a rather dirty office for our kennel since the current pc out there is what I would consider totally unusable none of the ide headers on the mobo work anymore so i cannot connect any drives at all to it so its useless now.
So I thought rather than buy something new I would consider something like this since it would probably break out there within a year or so anyway. What do you think of this?

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5541763&CatId=2628

I don't know what onboard video card it has though. I looked online and cannot find that info all I can get is "integrated graphics" but not the name or type. It says vista capable but knowing the whole vista capable lawsuit thing I'm not expecting much. I would like to run win 7 on it if possible though.

Back
Top Bottom