Gallery: Cases

Sooper clean. You should get a black ziptie for the mobo/GPU power cables.

I think I'll go dust out my case now.

Sooper clean. You should get a black ziptie for the mobo/GPU power cables.

I think I'll go dust out my case now.

Good idea.

I really want to individually sleeve all of the cables. I always thought that looked sick. So much work though.

Good idea.

I really want to individually sleeve all of the cables. I always thought that looked sick. So much work though.

Agreed. But since it is so much work, I probably won't be doing it in the near future.

IMG_8476.jpg

My lovely dusting device

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

Decided to replace my Yate Loon with the white Silverstone fan I had laying around, along with my two white cathodes. Does this make our cases too similar Culexor? :)

I occasionally use a compressor. Unfortunately, because of the humidity, the tank is normally filled with some water...no thanks. I just stick to compressed air cans.

I'm surprised you haven't whore'd out your 5770. It's well over-due, si?

man... i really need motivated to make a good video of my rig : / lol.

Dreadful.

Its about like a V8 or other high end air cooler.

I'm going to get an apogee GTZ but I need my new video card first.

so you saying the V8 is shit?

EDIT: vid comming...

and yes i know my cabling dosnt look as sweet as yalls.
i am really crappy at it lol

I occasionally use a compressor. Unfortunately, because of the humidity, the tank is normally filled with some water...no thanks. I just stick to compressed air cans.

I'm surprised you haven't whore'd out your 5770. It's well over-due, si?

Ah, that sucks. I've never had a condensation problem with mine.

I don't think a 5770 is really worth whoring-out haha. Maybe we'll see some more pics in the future. :D

so you saying the V8 is shit?

He's not referring to the V8 as a poor cooler. But when you go liquid, you would expect temperatures to be sub-30. Whereas with a V8, you would expect about 32 or 33 in the average home setting (71F-72F). So when his liquid block is giving him temperatures seen of the V8, it's kind of a let down. I can say all this from experience. Thankfully, my Koolance is only above 30 when the CPU is under 80% or more load at 3.8.

My Q9550 is my second CPU to have stuck sensors at idle. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying.

Back
Top Bottom