Who has the best tech job

I work as a programmer for a company in Florida that does inventory management. - It'll do until I deploy, and the work is rarely stressful.

Ah florida i cant wait to get back there and hit the beach love that place. But that besides the point lol my job is fun i like it but its so damn stressful like today infact right now trying to fix the smart filter not filtering anything that is in custom sites stupid filter

Ah florida i cant wait to get back there and hit the beach love that place. But that besides the point lol my job is fun i like it but its so damn stressful like today infact right now trying to fix the smart filter not filtering anything that is in custom sites stupid filter

lol Yeah; today is the only day that its been semi cold. The rest of the time its sunny and warm and I go in the pool almost every day.

I would love to have a tech job, all my life but some how im stuck for another 3 years in the USAF working on planes lol

Tech Coordinator at a small public school. 1100 users/500 PC's/2 Servers. Rarely too stressful - mostly because I enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom