codmw2 intervention w/ acog

God I hate that scope!

My Intervention kit is the regular scope + FMJ + Stopping Power Pro. Anything but extreme distances is a 1 shot kill and extreme distances a head shot is a 1 shot kill.

For S&D I use the M21 because if you silence the Intervention it's no longer a 1 shot kill and the recoil + reload is too high. M21 silenced is tap tap dead with little recoil.

Otherwise I use the Tar-21 or ACR + Cold Blooded Pro & Ninja Pro with silencers for S&D or stopping power on other modes.

I also like to have a marathon pro, lightweight pro and commando pro class setup with the UMP.

UMMM for heavy artillery I've got the AUG setup with the lock on missile launcher. I forget what I have my other custom classes set as. It's so nice having 10 spots ;)

I like to change things around every now and then depending upon what challenges I have not completed and game type, for example for ctf (capture the flag) i like to use UMP with Double 1887s along with marathon, light weight, and ninja.

Same.
I try to do new guns every single prestige level.
So far I'm prestige 2 :D
But greatest class EVVVAAA is intervention with FMJ Dual G18's (Or Magnum Tactical Knife :D)Marathon Pro Lightweight Pro and commando :D

Screw all the guns, be stealthy, and knife your victims. xD
I prefer to use silenced weapons over using a red-dot or ACOG. You can shoot one guy and their teammate never knows you're coming.

Used my uzi w/ acog, no silencer; OWNED THEM ALL. People were calling me a hacker L0L

Back
Top Bottom