Random Chit Chat

I took accounting in grade 11 it was ok just sometimes my balance sheets wouldn't balance and they were huge and hard to find where it got messed up. And my sis usually interrupted me right in the middle of accounting hw and that isn't the kind of stuff you can just walk away from in the middle.

I took accounting in grade 11 it was ok just sometimes my balance sheets wouldn't balance and they were huge and hard to find where it got messed up. And my sis usually interrupted me right in the middle of accounting hw and that isn't the kind of stuff you can just walk away from in the middle.

Yeah. This ACCT I at my college. I have to take ACCT II at some point as well. Not looking forward to that. There's no continuity in this class because we never get through the material in class because there's this one person who doesn't get anything and we spend all the time on her crap. It's ridic.

They didn't specify that. It just said first. I've actually seen a couple gaming rigs with the six core opterons. They all had more than one of them... overkill much?

Extra cores for your CPU is like Extenz for your e-peen.

Back
Top Bottom