Motorola Droid (Or anyother decent Android Phone?)

So i have had enough of my Samsung Omnia (SGH-i900) so im selling it and buying a new phone,im looking at getting the Motorola Droid? Anyone here have one?

I Would be buying it outright and using it on Three. I Like the Droid because it has a QWERTY Keyboard,Large Screen and runs Android.

I'll never buy another Motorola phone again unless quality changes significantly. My whole family has always gotten them (always the good deals) and the batteries just become useless and the phones physically start falling apart (buttons and whatnot) even under good/normal use.

I went with LG this time and am glad I did. I have the EnV Touch.

I have the Droid. It's actually a decent phone. It has awesome features, but the battery leaves something to be desired. Smooth transition from the iPhone to the Droid. I recommend it and you know how picky I am.

on my crappy U550 samsung flip phone, once in awhile when i change the ringer volume it freezes and i have to take out the batter and restart it, or sometimes slide show txt msgs will automatically restart my cell, really sick of this crap. I upgrade in July, cant FN wait

Back
Top Bottom