Runescape VS Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played both for a while in early high school. Got a fair lump of furni on habbo and found myself getting quite skilled on runescape. Plenty of trading can help you up. But i since abandoned both

I think both are good for a younger kind, maybe in in junior high or a freshman. But with other games out there that are graphically better and have a way better story line I think thats what causes people to leave both of those games. I didn't like Habbo, but Runescape was a game I played for about 5 years.

Runescape is not good graphics at all. It is a fun game for quite some time, but games like Guild Wars, WoW, or even D2 kill it with graphics. Habbo is a different type of game. So depending on which type of game you like is what you would vote for.

Well, it has good graphics for a browser game.

Not really, those are just simple graphics. I have played browser games with better graphics. The game is just intergrated into a browser, there is too much hype about it from fanboys.

I will try and think back to games I played a while back haha, it has been a few years.

Runescape is better...The Java is amazing!!! (I've played on and off since 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom