I am a noob and I have an emergency

That power supply will work fine. Personaly, I would go with this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151074
it should still take care of you, I trust them more, but the cost is within $10 of eachother. but my preference is only 430W. you PSU will do more, and is intended for use with multiple Vid Cards, mine is more build for smaller applications and has an extra 2 years on the warrenty over the OCZ warranty.

edit: Holysky's post went up before I posted this, that Antec PSu is also a nice PSU, kind of a middle ground between my Seasonic and your OCZ, but the larger upper hand my Seasonic has is this, the Antec and the OCZ have 3 year warranties, Seasonic is 5 year.

Get the Seasonic, it also has more connectors, for whatever sound equipment you need, plus the chances of the PSU dieing in after 3 years is big so i would go for it.

Ok here is what I'm thinking. Feedback would be greatly appreciated:

Disk Drive: LG DVD Burner Black SATA Model GH22NS50 - OEM
Case: COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
HD: Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
PSU: SeaSonic SS-500ES Bronze 500W ATX12V v2.31 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - OEM
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ - Retail
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD2 LGA 1156 Intel P55 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
CPU: Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor Model BX80605I5750 - Retail
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

the one i was looking at on newegg was out of stock so i'm planning on trying one in an old pc (the one im using now). i think its a radeon 7500 something.

Thats looks like it will suit you Real good, and like I said, check out your ram usuage when you get all the programs running to see if you need the extra, but unless your using a Metric pissload (100+ Heavy) of plugins the 4 should do you pretty right.

Back
Top Bottom