codmw2 intervention w/ acog

IowaBoy

In Runtime
What is the best way to use this weapon? I constantly find myself taking clean shots to the chest and having to take another 2 or 3 shots before getting the kill.

Any suggestions for cleaner one shot kills with this weapon?

Never can get that close...Though I have gotten my cross-hairs on the head I'll still have to get in another shot.

I think this maybe deserves a Random Chit Chat post

As far as my knowledge goes with military equipment, isn't an ACOG a dot-scope

meh. idk. theres a lot of other random garbage in the SL right now, Holy. I wouldn't sweat it.

also, why are you using the intervention anyways? use something else. I prefer the SCAR.

use a P90/silenced w/ a .50

issue fixed.

but it seems you just need to get better control over your head targeting.

Screw head targeting unless you want a better camo :D
If you want one shot kills anywhere besides lower leg but still want to use ACOG: Bling and use ACOG and FMJ, stopping power and you're set.
You inflict 95 damage to a person with 100 health. Always you will get a one shot kill.

If you want one shot kills anywhere besides lower leg but still want to use ACOG: Bling and use ACOG and FMJ, stopping power and you're set.
You inflict 95 damage to a person with 100 health. Always you will get a one shot kill.

works, started picking off guys one by one.

ty for the input

Screw all the guns, be stealthy, and knife your victims. xD
I prefer to use silenced weapons over using a red-dot or ACOG. You can shoot one guy and their teammate never knows you're coming.

Back
Top Bottom