Random Chit Chat

Never accept OS installs from ebay. I couldn't agree with you more, wipe it clean and start fresh. It could easily be loaded with viruses/monitoring software.

Looks like my PSU is coming this Saturday, unless UPS actually provides and estimated date.

^^ Sold out. they are ok, but they are not the fastest or most reliable. $90 for a samsung F3 is well worth it.

Yeah. They literally JUST sold out.

Oh well. I probably wouldn't have got them anyways. I was just looking for a steal. I should have ordered like 4 of my WD 1TB Blacks when they were on sale for $85 with a free dock.

I'd like a mods input on if it would be okay to make another gamertag thread for PS3/XBOX360/WindowsLive names. The other one is old and it didn't seem to get much attention. I'm not sure what forum it would go in either. I'm being polite and asking first, so be a dick or anything about it.

I'm actually getting the PSU this Thursday. Awesome! It's also the beginning of spring break for me (after school that is).

So I think I might find a school with graphic design when i'm done getting my business and social work majors here. I'm really liking it.

Back
Top Bottom