Trojan removal question?

if you have two virus sanners or more, isn't it possible that they can conflict with each other? just want to comfirm this while the thread's active

It can slow the system down and cause for detection to go slower. - Some antiviruses will also require removal of a different AV before they are installed.

The antiviruses suggested are on-demand and not proactive, so its not going to conflict.

Wrong, they will actually in cases see each other as a virus and ask you to remove it. It will not ask you to remove the entire A/V but only ask you to remove the part that it sees as a virus and if you do not realize what you are removing it will destroy the A/V not a very good idea to have mulitple A/V running at the same time

I have a worse problem, I was just surfing the web when all the sudden all these pop-ups started appearing all over the screen saying viruses, trojens etc. My notebook is new I got I last Christmas and got a free subscrption to Norton Internet security. When it ran out I didn't get any new anti-virus software and know I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any information on how I can solve this problem?

I have a worse problem, I was just surfing the web when all the sudden all these pop-ups started appearing all over the screen saying viruses, trojens etc. My notebook is new I got I last Christmas and got a free subscrption to Norton Internet security. When it ran out I didn't get any new anti-virus software and know I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any information on how I can solve this problem?

Welcome to CF, but please make a new thread in the future or a seperate issue so wer'e not helping two people in a criss crossed method.

You could try downloading a free antivirus like MalwareByes Antimalware at http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Back
Top Bottom