Just bought a new gaming rig.

Kind of funny how you are telling me what games i should be playing. lol
Yeah i might pick up some of the higher end games to test it out, but for the most part, i like the games i play haha.

Hey you asked and you got your answer.

Nice waste of money

that is a godly beast youve got! with a demon like that youve GOT to play high demanding games and programs otherwise its not doing the comp justice :D

Mass Effect 2, STALKER series, X-plane 9, ARMA 2, Assassins Creed I (Directors cut only!!! This is important), and Shattered Horizon are all epic games, and have extreme graphics. Check them out. Just be warned, you will not max all of these.

*Cough* Arma II *Cough* Won't max... *Cough :D

Neither will Xplane 9 or shattered horizons most likely.

depends on the framerate you want, but really, who cares if it is maxxed? Good framerates are much more important.

I would rather kill the settings to the point where a game looks like Doom II than play it at 15fps.

Good lord...how much did that thing cost?

$1950.

Neither will Xplane 9 or shattered horizons most likely.

depends on the framerate you want, but really, who cares if it is maxxed? Good framerates are much more important.

I would rather kill the settings to the point where a game looks like Doom II than play it at 15fps.
So my dual 260's wont be able to max the graphics in games? :( What would i need?

Those specs are astronomically mind-blowingly overkill for the games you mentioned. I hope you're wealthy because if those are really the games you plan on playing, you wasted a lot of cash.

I was playing on a core 2 duo 2.33ghz 2gb ram and an nvidia 8600gt and I ran WoW flawlessly. This would be about a $500 system nowadays. It would also run diablo 3 I'm sure, d3 requirements are not very high.

That is a Really nice rig, the water cooling isn't really needed on any of that, and if you can deal with fans rather than water cooling (Big fans that run slower RPMs to keep it quiet) you could have built just a good a system for half the cost, drop down to 6GB's of RAM instead of 9, and still keep the i7, and both 260's for around $1,000. But that is a sick rig. and everything I have ever herd about Alienware is that they are great with customer service, but with those prices, they better be:)

once again Sick rig, just overpriced:)

Back
Top Bottom