Just got my tattoo.

It would have been cool if it was a little higher on the nape of your neck but i understand that sometimes being able to cover it up with a shirt comes first.

I had to do it lower because I didn't want the top of it to show on my neck for sport/job reasons and the wings will be huge.

So you got a copy of a tattoo that somebody else has. . .

Does it have any meaning for you or did you get it just because you think it looks cool?

It means the divine protector. I got it for the memory of my grandfather and grandmother. His means the eternal angel. Both completely different meanings. I'm most probably just going to get an OM symbol behind it for them. Both very religious people.

Nice tat.....I'm not sure if I'd want to get one on my back.....

I had my reasons for it. Can't really have it showing. Plus, it isn't something I got for showing off.

Got one in the same spot. It's a red cross with a golden sun behind it. The color of the cross hurt the worst because it was right across my spine. More than once a nerve or something would get hit and my arms would go numb and tingle for a few seconds. Pretty weird feeling.

Don't chicken out, you'll regret not finishing it.

Got one in the same spot. It's a red cross with a golden sun behind it. The color of the cross hurt the worst because it was right across my spine. More than once a nerve or something would get hit and my arms would go numb and tingle for a few seconds. Pretty weird feeling.

Don't chicken out, you'll regret not finishing it.

I had some times when my legs would squeeze in, haha. The shading was extremely painful because it was on my spine and I could feel my bones shake with the needle. I don't want to copy his exactly. I like the meaning his holds. I want my own version of it.

I had my reasons for it. Can't really have it showing. Plus, it isn't something I got for showing off.
The only reason for me would be that I think it would hurt too much. The tattoo artist here in town has an outline of a huge dragon on his back, almost his whole back. Only the outline with about 2 inches of the tail filled in. He got that far and decided he didn't want a tattoo on his back....nice time to think about that....lol

Back
Top Bottom