Whats better?

I don't understand...youtube video with CPU's, vs newegg link to two sticks of really fast RAM?

What are you comparing here?

shoot that was my old copy link from like 5 hours ago lol. Sorry I will fix that. Stupid hotkeys.

Well unless the Kingston has some crazy timings or something, it's expensive just because it can be. The G-skill looks to be better.

There's not really a standard price for anything above DDR3 1600, so this sort of thing happens often.

Are you looking to buy this? If so, why? There' no point in buying RAm that fast unless you have a specific need for it. DDR3 1600 is the sweet spot for price/performance.

I was just looking into it. I do a lot of 3d modeling at school and want my own. But it takes quite a bit of ram to render decent. I have ordered everything else but just need the ram. I know my mobo does take 1600 as well so I might get 2x (2 x 2gb) kits.

Thats what I was actually just looking at 2. 2 kits would be perfect price and performance from what I am reading?

what motherboard do you have...? if it supports triple channel mode (6 dimm slots instead of 4) get three stick sets, like 3x2GBs, or 6x2GBs...

Back
Top Bottom