ipod nano vs. ipod touch

It's a website where you collect "PTZ" by inviting others or playing games (trivia). A lot ask "why do they give away stuff for PTZ, what does this do for them?" The easy answer: They have your attention and a high stat on the hits-list. Advertising is everywhere on that website. They make out with a hell of a lot more than everyone wants to think. It's like Facebook, why do it for free? It's a popular website, they just stuff it with ads.

tbh, 360 is a pos. You will sink tons of money into it, and in the end, all you have is a crappy console, which you could beat with a very cheap computer.

I beg to differ. You arn't buying a computer, you are buying a console. You (and your friends) needn't worry about the sepc of their computer - With a 360, it will "just work". Anyway, this thread isnt about that :D

I would personally choose the iPod Touch over the iPod Nano.

Personally after playing on an actual 360 (i use a controller on fo3) i just didn't really care for it.

As for the prize I will just go with the 8GB, I really don't listen to much music so yea.....as for the movies I need a big screen due to my eye sight.

For the people that do have lockerz and live in the US hurry and invite people so we get the prv. redemption!!:D

Well on Lockerz I am wanting to redeem my PTZ for either a Ipod Touch or Nano but I am unsure on what to get. The one thing I like about the Nano is the built in camera, though i am unsure of the quality of that camera. And the one thing I like about the Touch is the fact its like a mini computer with games and stuff.

Any suggestions?

(if someone wants a lockerz invite PM me:)

I would have to say that the iPod Touch would be the way to go. I mean it has apps and stuff. Yes, the Nano has a camera, but it doesn't do a very good job of actually having the camera. I would try and invest your PTZ in a Touch.

I have enough for the 8GB. If the US does not win the redemption I might have enough for a higher memory one lol.

Well, go for the 8GB one. I don't really like Lockerz anymore but I only use it to give out free invites...I never had the time to stick with it..,

Back
Top Bottom