Random Chit Chat

Yay, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver came out. Gonna go pick up a copy later today.

Mmmmm...

What was that motherboard they showed at the start of the F1 show today?

They showed an X-Ray of the hands and steering wheel and in the steering wheel was an motherboard for an Intel CPU...

Ooo, it's pretty cold outside. Good thing Gamestop is only about 7 minutes walking from my house. I probably shouldn't have bought a copy of Pokemon SS, but my brother told me to pick up his copy because he has to work all day today, so I just thought I might as well get a copy today since I am going there.

The only reason why I bought the game is because it's an remake of an old one I liked. I can't seem to find the GBC version, I think I lost it.

i always just use those damp whipes u use on CRT/LCD monitors from walmart. thought they dont seem to work as well as id like.

anyone else got some suggestions for cleaning LCD screens?
I have been using this stuff for years: Brillianize. It works on everything from plexiglass fish tanks to LCD monitors. It cleans, polishes, and helps protect against fingerprints and such.

I got bored sitting at home alone for the weekend... Started drawing again for the first time since my Grade 11 Spanish class. Just a few quick sketches with the tools at hand. I'll post some later, becauase I want feedback.

Back
Top Bottom