Random Chit Chat

Then you get 20 emails on each report. Thats no bother to me you can tell it is the same post reported with just one glance. I would rather that than have to go and move 20 individual spam posts.This is just what I prefer. You don't have to agree with me. A hell of a lot of times someone reports a spam post and writes reported after it...then 10 other members come and report the same one after it.

Well that's where you are wrong. It is a hell of a lot of extra steps.

I don't know why threads can't just be deleted? Why do they need to be "moved"?

I was more or less referencing the fact that it'd be dumb for 20 of us to come report it without acknowledging that we reported it. I mean, I sure as hell would want to know if another member already reported it so I don't need to waste my time doing it...especially if there are a bunch of similar spams on the forum at the same time.

Kinda hard finding a graphics card for my brother. He want one as good as my 8800GT, but don't want to spend that much. I don't think he wants used/refurbished/recertified either.

Depending on the room, it bothers me. If it's a bright room then they both bother me. If it's a room that's always dark, I don't mind much since there isn't really anything ambient that reflects. But I agree.

I REALLY like my Panny's LCD screen. It's plexi (I think) and doesn't have a sheen/shine. It looks nice and doesn't catch any ambient light and reflect it. The bezel is shiny but it doesn't bother me too much.

I like the look of bare LCDs and DLP screens. My blinds fail at blocking light out, so there is tons of glare on anything glossy. kinda why I bought the HG281DPB and IF281Ds instead of the newer models with the glossy bezel which cost less.

Depending on the room, it bothers me. If it's a bright room then they both bother me. If it's a room that's always dark, I don't mind much since there isn't really anything ambient that reflects. But I agree.

I REALLY like my Panny's LCD screen. It's plexi (I think) and doesn't have a sheen/shine. It looks nice and doesn't catch any ambient light and reflect it. The bezel is shiny but it doesn't bother me too much.

that seems to be how my vizio looks, like mat black. its spiffy i think.

The Sony downstairs has a hybrid screen that's a combination of the two. It's not that glossy, but it's not completely matte either. Wish I could say the same about the bezel and stand. Both have a completely glossy finish which love to attract dust and cat hair.

...and if you attempt to clean it with paper towels, you run the risk of scratching the finish.

Back
Top Bottom