Whats that perfect memory?!?!

FenixFan08

In Runtime
Here is my build so far and it is already ordered but I just couldn't make up my mind on the ram. I almost got the (2 x 2gb)Kingston HyperX T1 Series DDR3 2133 but I don't know if it is really worth that money right now. Would that 4 gigs be a good start for the future if I were to double it later and be set for later on? Or am I better off going with like 8 gigs of a 1600 around the same price range. I just don't know, I am open to any suggestions. I know my mobo will handle the 1600 and the 2133. Any help would be nice, thanks.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=3697426

Are you planning on overclocking? If so, the Kingston DDR3 2133 would be the way to go. If not, some good quality DDR3 1333 will match up well with that processor. You really shouldn't need much more than 4GB right now.

I'm pretty sure I will down the road, thats what I was thinking. I do a lot of 3dmodeling and rendering so I need a little something higher end. I am sure the 2133 will be the standard in no time and I will just double it to 8 then I think.

You would probably be better off going with as much memory as you can afford since you're doing 3dmodeling and rendering. That tends to be memory intensive.

Also figured that too but 8 gigs of ddr3 1333 is kind of around the same price of the ddr3 2133. But if i were to use this for lets say 3 months then save up a little more and get 4 more 2133s I think I would be pretty set then. And also kind of have a higher technology for maintaining the standard in the future at least for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom