Random Chit Chat

If you drove a scooter in Baton Rouge, you wouldn't last six months. I'm sure seti can back me up on this one.

BR traffic is freaking terrible. Its not the fact that there are a lot of people, it's pure negligence. Every time here is a wreck (80% are caused by phones, according to the police btw) everyone has to slow down and gawk at it, creating massive traffic jams, and often more wrecks. It's pathetic. There is actually new protocol for cops to try to pull people over as far off the road as possible because its causing wrecks. Then there are the damn red light cameras, which are responsible for most of the remaining 20% of wrecks. Our red lights jump from green with almost no yellow, so people floor it when they see the yellow trying to avoid a $300 traffic ticket (yes, $300)

/rant

Finished doing my channels on my HDTV. I actually found sites that tell me what channels are what, so it was easy. TV guide listed the first half for me, and Google listed the other half for me.

My friend is 20 years old and she doesn't even have a permit. Her boyfriend is away for an entire week for Spring break so I'm working on getting her to get her permit before he comes back. She is always relying on rides to work and school.

My friend is 20 years old and she doesn't even have a permit. Her boyfriend is away for an entire week for Spring break so I'm working on getting her to get her permit before he comes back. She is always relying on rides to work and school.

ya, i know someone like that

its so damn annoying.

Why get a permit and not a license?

My friends and family told me to get a license but they agree that it would be nothing more than an ID verification card. Also, my permit hasn't expired.

Back
Top Bottom