Has "hard-work" paid off?

I put quotes around hard-work because I worked hard, however I could have worked much harder. Tomorrow, on 3.14 at 1:59PM ET, MIT will announce their regular action decisions. To many, this will mean nothing, but to me, it represents the goal of my past four years in life. Wish me luck.

what kind of action?

i once worked a few weeks of 12hrs/6days a week... if that counts? lol
but i'll know if my past 3 years has paid off in the next 2 months..

Sweet. Do you know how you rate against the other applicants?

Wish you the best of luck!

I had a buddy that went there. I vaguely remember him saying something about the regular action decisions. Thats why I asked to double checked. I never talked to my friend again after he moved to MA. lost contact.

what kind of action?.

lol, regular action means regular decision of weather he is accepted or not. like early action means early decision

I love how the tech schools do their acceptance though.

Decisions go out 3/14 @ 1:59...just a bit of humor for all those that understand

at Georgia Tech: march 15, "beware of the ides of march" sorta thing

good luck man, MIT is a hard school. You have high expectations and standards and I hope you do well.

I read in an article college "ALL i ever do is study" no. 1: MIT. For all those who don't know. There are colleges that are hard to get into but easy to graduate: Duke...Brown. And colleges relatively easier to get into but ass raping ensues: MIT...CalTech...any Tech school.

I will tell you WKU (Western Kentucky University) accepted me right next to the bum begging for change on the corner with no issues.

I would have liked to attended a school with a little prestige. Although my scores would have never let me in. I have nothing but respect for Joga and the journey he is pursuing.

Back
Top Bottom