Random Chit Chat

Bleh, I gotta walk 40 minutes on Monday to go to Micro Center and get me a PSU. Just hope a recertified is good because the StealthXStream doesn't seem like a good thing to SLI 8800GT.

Well, I take the bus (15 min (the bus drives below speed limit)) to the Light rail, then wait/ride (20 min), then walk the rest of the way (20 min), and repeat backwards to go home. If I had somebody to take me, it will only take about 17 minutes to get there.

With all due respect, you seriously need to stop goofing around. Stop spending money on this crap and buy a car and then get your freakin' license. I LOL at how much complaining you post in RCC about having to either walk somewhere or wait for other people to give you rides. It's epicly funny. :D

Seriously. Get a car. They are cool. Nice ones can attract girls. Nicer ones can attract police. :p

Get a scooter. Hell, if I could get my old scooters licensed (got em junked with no title :( ) I'd drive em all over in the summer.

On a side note, playing Forza really makes me wanna dust off my PS1 and play Gran Turismo 1 and 2 again.

With all due respect, you seriously need to stop goofing around. Stop spending money on this crap and buy a car and then get your freakin' license. I LOL at how much complaining you post in RCC about having to either walk somewhere or wait for other people to give you rides. It's epicly funny. :D

Seriously. Get a car. They are cool. Nice ones can attract girls. Nicer ones can attract police. :p

I know, but I just don't have the self motivation to find a job and make random excuses on not finding one (like I will just end up quitting school or just do part time). I'm not even trying to get a girl till I graduate college and can support myself. Why try to support someone else when I can't even support myself?
I always wanted to buy a car, but my parents keep bitching to me when I ask them if I can buy a car. They want me to buy a new car so I don't have to worry about fixing them if something breaks down.
Plus, it's human nature to complain. :D

Some people can't afford the insurance, or just don't need to go enough places for it to be worth it.

Yeah, I don't think it's worth it since I don't go out much. I only go out about once or twice a week. I think insurance will cost about $300-$400 a month for me (or at least that's for my brother). The only reason he has a car is because my parents gave him one and went out to buy a new one ('09 Hyundai Sonata), which they said they will give to me when they pay it off because my dad doesn't like driving manuals anymore, and only him and I can drive manual.

Get a scooter. Hell, if I could get my old scooters licensed (got em junked with no title :( ) I'd drive em all over in the summer.

Try convincing my parents for me then. I tried for almost a year trying to convince them to let me have a Vespa, since they are only ~$2000. But she said it's to dangerous and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom