Question about Corsair XMS2 RAM

Okay, then what if I don't overclock. Will I still get the same performance if I put the regular XMS2 into my system? I currently have the XMS2 DHX.

Okay, then what if I don't overclock. Will I still get the same performance if I put the regular XMS2 into my system?
There will be no difference in performance between the two as they have the same operating specifications.

As long as it is at stock, yes, but the proMOSs are what you find in extremely cheap RAM, and do not overclock well at all. The Microns are much higher quality.

I see, well, I won't be OC'ing my RAM as I always get errors when trying to OC RAM on any of my computer.

Another question, if I get another ram, if they are both CAS4 and 800Mhz, I will be able to dual channel them right?

The only ram I can find to match the timings on my ram is the Corsair XMS2 series. Which is why I am asking about the original XMS2 RAM.

Yeah, the volts, timings, and speed are the same between the XMS2 and XMS2 DHX. The only difference is the one you stated.
So I guess I will pick up some XMS2 (not DHX) when I get my PSU.

Back
Top Bottom