Random Chit Chat

It crashes every ten minutes or so on my iMac, and the linux version hates this website. Half the layout is just gone, and there are no reply/quote buttons, avatars, rep bars, or anything of the sort.

FISH WAR!!!!! My fish are like sumo wrestling or something. swimming around in cricles biting each other's faces. idk what they are trying to accomplish, one is three times bigger than the other, and it's the small one that attacked first.

Their DLPs are freaking awesome, but they have this weird X effect on the screen if you are really close to the screen.

Still, I would love to have their 83 inch model. They're all 120Hz now too.

nice, i figured someone would have something negative to say about them.

I can get huge discounts on them to once i get hired.
Mitsubishi Emplyees can get the 83in DLP for like 1500$

Could anyone suggest any type of rack or shelf for me to put a 1U server? My server is coming on monday and I need somewhere to put it in my room. I would like for it to have a small footprint and not be too expensive.

Looks like I won't be going to Micro till about next week because somebody didn't want to take me because he is broke.

I hear that the HD 6xxx cards will be able to do 6 way crossfire (sexfire, lol)

Anybody know much about this? I am intrigued.

I have seen a few AMD prototype boards with six x16 slots. Epicness.

best quote ever.

...Another guy bought a "premade ubar rig" from someone, it wouldnt work and so he took it to my friend to be fixed. Friend takes off side panel- "yup thats ur problem" "what?" *turns round case*- the case was full of potatoes, the guy had taken the hardware and filled the case with potatoes to make up the weight. :p

I hear that the HD 6xxx cards will be able to do 6 way crossfire (sexfire, lol)

Anybody know much about this? I am intrigued.

I have seen a few AMD prototype boards with six x16 slots. Epicness.

best quote ever.

I've seen stuff sort of like that but only on the mobo I saw only 2 or 3 of those slots would be good for video cards because the others were throttled to X8 or X4 speed or something like that. That would be great for a person who wants to have a few video cards maybe a quad sli and 2 tesla cards. I am unaware if there is support for 6 way sli yet.

Edit its this I'm talking about and it has 5 pcie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rZ0S3PzadY

Back
Top Bottom