Hey guys... I need a new laptop within the next week

Silent Wolf

In Runtime
Thanks for looking. I need a laptop in the next week or so. I am split in between a lot of laptops, and don't know ati gpus... I would like to play games such as, lfd2, modern ware fare 2, and so on... I am going to do video editing also, so a little on the powerful side for cpu. I already have a gaming rig, but I need a laptop. I don't care how heavy it is, but would like it to be above 15.6" if possible, I would really like 17.3" or above too. Don't care about any other special features or anything... Any questions please post on this post, please do not pm me, unless its important.

Also would like to be as cheap as possible, since I have to pay for it. <$1100 but would like it to be around $800

Well just a quik update, I am still looking. I am going to pay a maximum, of $1500 so if that helps you any trying to find one. I have been looking at the Qosmio toshiba series. Are they any good?

or this one. Any good? ASUS G Series G73JH-X1

Yes. I was just about to say the Asus G73JH-X1...very nice choice. Sick graphics card and of course that i7 CPU. I haven't had any personal experience with it. But if I were to buy a laptop right now, it'd be that one.

You should really consider the one I posted. It has the same GPU as the ASUS G, so will perform fairly close to it in games, has all the other features you wanted, but costs half the price. The i7 we are comparing it with is horribly slow compared to desktop i7s, so it is really not worth the money over the cheaper one.

Back
Top Bottom