Interesting Debate today in my College Cafe.

Like the second back to the future movie I think it was, I have a bookie's history book showing what horse won what race and what it paid off. I'd bet my ass off and then put it in a safe bank that exists today. Can you imagen just going back 50 years and betting on the horses, putting that in the bank for 50 years would do for your wallet? Buy from NewEgg? Hell I'd buy NewEgg...

^This. Totally what I was thinking about...however that doesn't really effect the past or future that is only self-serving so while I was there I would:

a) Not stop any wars from happening - imagine the population we would have if that many people didn't die then...(sounds horrible but it's true)

b) Not stop the dark ages (see above reasoning)

c) I like the 'take a cemistry book' though would anyone have the technology to put it to use?

d) I think what I would probably do it to go back and try to convince everyone of the past to be more eco-friendly. I'm certainly not an activist but I think if people of the past cared as much about the enviroment as people today do (at least in the states) then we'd all be in electric/hybird/etc cars and we'd already have clean buring energy.

Great ideas guys, keep'em coming. if ya want gas to be cheap, simple kill the oil kings xD and resume control of the entire oil inventory and resources xD.

I realize that time-travel isn't realistic (at this point) but do you want our suggestions to be realistic? You can't just show up and suddenly stop a war or kill 100's of people and take control of the resources of the world...that just doesn't make sense.

I realize that time-travel isn't realistic (at this point) but do you want our suggestions to be realistic? You can't just show up and suddenly stop a war or kill 100's of people and take control of the resources of the world...that just doesn't make sense.
Well it should be realistic, I was only suggesting something that was gonna take time, not all at once. After all like ya said it would not make sense. I was in a rush to go to class so I shortened up my post. Sorry about that, I should have waited longer to post a better explanation of going about it.

Back
Top Bottom