will this CPU be a upgrade

people say they get it to 3.5 on air so i mean i will OC it atleast 3.0 and its a newer chip. if its not worth it someone let me know.

There's more to it than just the numbers. The architectures are different. The old Pentium's are not very efficient clock-per-clock, which is why most gamers went with AMD's K8 CPU's at the time. Despite having slower clocks, they still performed better.

Exactly. Clock speeds and all of that are only good for comparing processors within the same series. The architectures are what really matter, and the end performance more then anything ;)

Exactly. Clock speeds and all of that are only good for comparing processors within the same series. The architectures are what really matter, and the end performance more then anything ;)

So its an upgrade! =) Thought i would let yall know i went from a HD 4850 to this today its not an upgrade or a downgrade exactly but i prefer the nvidia card. i will also be posting pics to sell a 4850 soon it will be located in trade/sell. talk to yall soon

9ar.png

Back
Top Bottom